So, the time has come to announce that you are expecting a little one! We are all on different motherhood journeys; some of your announcements will be a big surprise while for others of you it will be a long-awaited announcement. Either way, (unless you pull a Kylie Jenner and can keep a secret for 9 months) you have to find the perfect quote or a funny pregnancy announcement caption to share your good news!
The list below is full of all kinds of pregnancy announcement quotes so you can find one that is uniquely you.
As a new mama, I would also recommend checking out some of our most popular pregnancy articles like Spectra vs Medela: Which is the Better Breast Pump and Green Poop While Pregnant? Here’s What to Know!
50 ADORABLE Pregnancy Announcement Quotes & Ideas
Rookie Moms Favorite Pregnancy Announcement Quotes
- And, baby makes 3.
- An adventure is about to begin!
- Boyfriend and Girlfriend (Date). Husband and Wife (Date). Mom and Dad (Date).
- You + Me = 3
- “If I am thinking correctly, a new baby is probably, undoubtedly the grandest gift that could ever be.” – Winnie the Pooh
Funny Pregnancy Announcement Quotes
Looking for a funny way to let everyone know that you’re expecting? If so, the quotes below are perfect for you. From an ode to Juno to irresistible puns, here are the funniest pregnancy announcement quotes.
- I like big bumps and I cannot lie! (this is a great pregnancy announcement quote for dad!)
- There’s nothing like a brand-new pair of genes. That’s right, we are expecting.
- I grow humans. What’s your superpower?
- Not the flu, Baby #2 Due (your due date here)
- Tacos for two, please! Snap a photo in these shirts for an adorable social media announcement. I might just pre-buy them for myself.
Shop Our Favorite Pregnancy Announcement Shirts!
- Player 3 Has Entered the Game
- (Insert Dad’s name) is going to be a daddy and I’m pretty sure it’s mine.
- “This is one doodle that can’t be undid homeskillet!” -Juno
- Shit just got real.
- 2023, the year I grow a human but still cannot keep any of my plants alive.
Funny Pregnancy Announcement Captions for Instagram
Telling your parents, siblings, and closest friends is one thing but you will also probably make an announcement on your social media to keep everyone else in the know. Well, look no further for funny pregnancy announcement captions to pair with your perfect pregnancy bump photo!
- Social distancing? Not so much.
- The battle for mama’s attention begins (month, year)
- Break out the pickles and ice cream!
- We are pregnant! Don’t be sad for us. It was on purpose.
- Looking forward to a new tax deduction in 2023!
- We’re resting up while we can. We’ll be missing a lot of sleep starting in (your due date here).
First Baby Pregnancy Announcement Quotes and Ideas
First-time parents? Here are some announcement ideas to announce the impending arrival of your first baby. Soak it all in, everyone is going to be so excited for you!
- The best is yet to come: (your due date here).
- Pink or Blue? We simply can’t say. We’re so excited about our delivery day. (find more gender reveal quotes here!)
- Roses are red, violets are blue, on (your due date here) our little miracle is due.
- God knew our hearts needed you.
- Bun in the oven! (with nuts)
- Announce on Instagram with an adorable photo like this:
- Our greatest adventure begins (your due date here).
- Ten little fingers, ten little toes. With love and grace, our family grows. This precious soul, so sweet and new. This little life, a dream come true.
- Put some meaning behind the term “dad hat” & buy these for a cute photoshoot.
- After every storm, there is a rainbow. Expecting our rainbow baby (your due date here)!
- We can’t wait to meet our new addition on (due date)!
- The One Where We Become Parents (If you know, you know… Friends themed!)
- Sometimes you pray for a miracle, and God gives you two. (For a twin pregnancy announcement!)
- I love this due date calendar and your caption can be as simple as “Baby Coming Soon!”
- Baby (your last name here) is brewing! (you can make this into a beer label or take a picture at your favorite brewery!)
- Have you heard the buzz? Our little honey is arriving (your due date here).
- The onesie below is the cutest announcement for travelers! Buy yours here.
Sibling Pregnancy Announcement Quotes
If you are announcing your little one’s upcoming “big sibling” duties, below are some awesome announcement quotes for second, third, and even fourth babies!
- We wished upon a star, it came true… and now we’re expecting baby number two.
- Hip Hip Hooray! Another babe is on its way!
- Every superhero needs a sidekick. Coming (your due date here).
- Announce your little one’s promotion with a photoshoot:
- Sentenced to 18 years of sisterhood.
- Future Big Sis Announcement:
- Pretty soon, we’ll need a minivan… we’re adding to our clan!
- One is great, two is fun, so why not add another one? Expecting #3!
Letterboard Pregnancy Announcements
- A sweet and simple announcement
- For those who experienced infertility struggles:
Pregnancy Announcement Ideas If Your Pet Was Your First Baby
- Mom and Dad are getting me a human!
- Plan a simple but so very adorable photoshoot:
- We are getting our fur babies a pet human!
- The cutest bandana for your pup. Buy yours here.
Truthfully, there is no “right” way to announce such exciting news! Go with whatever feels best to you whether that be funny, subtle, or sweet. We hope this list helped you out and inspired you to make your announcement epic!
Frequently Asked Questions
What do you caption a pregnancy announcement?
My favorite captions for a pregnancy announcement are:
And, baby makes 3.
An adventure is about to begin!
Boyfriend and Girlfriend (Date). Husband and Wife (Date). Mom and Dad (Date).
You + Me = 3
“If I am thinking correctly, a new baby is probably, undoubtedly the grandest gift that could ever be.” – Winnie the Pooh
What is a short quote for baby announcement?
Here are some short quotes for a baby announcement:
Not the flu, Baby #2 Due (your due date here)
And, baby makes 3.
The best is yet to come: (your due date here)
An adventure is about to begin!
When should you announce pregnancy on social media?
Most people wait until the end of their first trimester and announce their pregnancy on social media around 12-13 weeks, but really it is all about when you feel comfortable letting everyone know!
You Might Also Like:
STEP INSIDE THIS ADORABLE & SUBTLE OCEAN-THEMED NURSERY
250 POPULAR BABY NAMES 2023 [BOY, GIRL, AND GENDER NEUTRAL NAMES]
50+ BABY REGISTRY LIST MUST-HAVES [AND 10 ITEMS TO SKIP!]
Pin for Later- 50 Cute Pregnancy Announcement Ideas!