All babies are precious, but there is just something so special and magical about a sweet new baby girl. Whether you just need a quote to cheer you up and get you through pregnancy or you’re looking for the perfect sweet and funny quote for a baby girl’s nursery, we have gathered all of the best for you.
Here are 50 cute Baby Girl Quotes to make you laugh, cry, and your heart melt!
Funny New Baby Girl Quotes
Sure, little girls are precious but to get through parenting you have to see the humor in it all. We hand-picked these baby quotes in the hopes of giving you some laughs. They also would make for a great caption on that photo you have been dying to post on Instagram!
• People who say they sleep like a baby, usually don’t have one. -Leo Burke
• She’s a reflection of me, so you know she’s awesome. (said every parent ever)
• You never know when you’re gonna get crapped on or when you’re gonna get a big smile or when that smile immediately turns into hysterics. It might be like living with a drug addict. -Blake Lively
• Teach your daughters to worry less about fitting into glass slippers, and more about shattering glass ceilings.
• My alarm clock wears cute PJs and smiles at me when I wake up.
• Having children is like living in a frat house; nobody sleeps, everything is broken, and there is a lot of throwing up. -Ray Romano
• When your baby looks like a Gap model, but you are on your third day of the same yoga pants…
• Just when I think my daughter is nothing like me, she proudly shows the world her don’t mess with me attitude. And I think, “Ah, there I am.”
• Courage, sacrifice, determination, commitment, toughness, heart, talent, guts. That’s what little girls are made of; to heck with sugar and spice. -Bethany Hamilton
• Parenting without a sense of humor is like being an accountant who sucks at math.
• Before I got married I had six theories about raising children. Now, I have six children and no theories. -John Wilmot
Newborn Baby Girl Quotes
When you have a newborn baby it is all about dirty diapers and squeezing in an hour of sleep here and there, but it’s also about falling more in love with your new addition every day. These would also be great baby shower quotes for girls to use on decor or as photo captions since they are about the beginning of this journey.
• A sleeping baby is the new “happy hour”
• Let me love you a little more before you’re not little anymore.
• 50% Mommy, 50% Daddy; 100% Perfect
• Here’s to strong women. May we know them. May we be them. And may we raise them.
• Here sleeps a girl with a head full of magical dreams, a heart full of wonder, and hands that will shape the world.
Quotes About Strong Girls
While we all have different dreams for our daughters, most of us can agree about the fact that we want to raise them to be strong women. These quotes about baby girls can be repeated to her throughout her life. In fact, my baby girl quotes mantras like this back to me now after hearing them so frequently. I love that she has them as little reminders of how strong she is.
• Let her sleep, for when she wakes she will move mountains. -Napoleon
• Though she be but little, she is fierce. -Shakespeare (find the cutest artwork print of this quote here!)
• I think beauty comes from showing who you actually are. That is real beauty to me. -Ellen Degeneres
• And one day she discovered that she was fierce, and strong, and full of fire and that not even she could hold herself back because her passion burned brighter than her fears. -Mark Anthony
• A girl should be two things: who and what she wants. -Coco Chanel
• Wish for it. Hope for it. Dream of it. But by all means, do it.
• “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
• “I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong, I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls, I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles.” -Audrey Hepburn
• “You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them.” -Maya Angelou
• Life is tough, my darling, but so are you.
• I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship. -Louisa May Alcott, Little Women
• Little girls with dreams become women with vision.
• “We can be heroes just for one day,” -David Bowie
Perfect Nursery Quotes
• These quotes about baby girls will make the perfect addition to your nursery as decor or art. They are sweet and heartfelt making the room even cozier.
• You are made of stardust and wishes and magical things.
• When you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance. (Put this quote on your baby girl’s wall with pretty art like this!)
• You is kind, you is smart, you is important. -Aibileen Clark, The Help
• Sometimes the smallest things, take up the biggest room in your heart. -Winnie the Pooh
• You are my sun, my moon, and all of my stars.-E.E. Cummings
• Words of wisdom for baby girl and for everyone else;
• Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you’ve imagined. -Henry David Thoreau
• I don’t know who you will be, but I know you will be my everything.
• I know a girl, she puts the color inside my world. -John Mayor
• On the day you were born… the angels clapped their hands and the moon danced with the stars.
• Keep shining, beautiful one. The world needs your light.
• Always be a little kinder than necessary.
Sweet Quotes About Little Girls
• Meeting you was like listening to a song for the first time and knowing it would be my favorite.
• Beautiful people are not always good but good people are always beautiful. -Imam Ali
• In a field of roses, she is a wildflower.
• Sweet girl, you are more than we ever expected and better than we ever imagined.
• Of all the things my hands have held, the best by far is you.
• As long as I’m living, my baby, you’ll be. (Get the sweet book this quote comes from here!)
• The only man a girl can depend on is her daddy.
• There is only one pretty child in the world – and every mother has it! -Chinese Proverb
If you have any sweet baby girl or sweet little girl quotes you would like to share, please comment below!
You May Also Like:
20 Amazing Books That Will Add Diversity to Your Child’s Bookshelf
Best Convertible Car Seat- Top 10 for 2021
Important Things to Know About Your Newborn’s Stomach Size
Pin for Later- 50 Baby Girl Quotes That Will Make Your Heart Melt